Epsom salt is awesome. It can be used for so many different aspects of your Wellness Wheel! You can drink it, soak in it, brush your teeth with it, and more! It’s natural and inexpensive, so it’s good for your health and bank account! Here are some of the amazing things that Epsom salt can be useful for:
1. Soak your feet in Epsom salt and warm water to help soften your feet and temporarily relieve pain.
2. Brush your teeth with Epsom salt and hydrogen peroxide – this will whiten your teeth and leave your mouth feeling clean!
3. Take a bath with Epsom salt to give your sore muscles relief. It is also a great way to feel better and relax!
4. Mix some Epsom salt with olive oil, and use it as a natural face scrub to exfoliate your skin.
5. Use it as a pest deterrent – put some in your garbage can and the pests won’t come near it.
6. Use it for cleaning dishes – dissolve Epsom salt in the dish water with the detergent and you will have very clean dishes.
7. Dissolve in a spray bottle and apply to plants in your garden – this helps to fertilize the soil
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us!
Also, make sure to check out our products page for more healthy products!